Standard Promotion and Competition Conditions
The “Promoter” is The Big Boutique, whose registered office is The Big Boutique, PO Box 1204, Hawksburn, VIC, 3142
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
- all people under the age of 18 years where the prize incorporates air travel or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
- all people who have already won a prize from this promotion.
- These Promotion or Competition Rules (the “Rules”) apply to all The Big Boutique Promotions or Competitions (collectively, the “Promotion”) conducted by means of any medium. The Rules may change from time to time.
- If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms (the “Specific Rules”) those Specific Rules will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rule.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules, registration, entry or vote is limited to one (1) per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and the Specific Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter that Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion, unless specified in the Specific Rules.
- The Promotion is open to Australia Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
- Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Promoter decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant Promoter exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Winning the Prize
- All amounts quoted in dollars above is AUD dollars
- The prize consists of one ‘tis the seasonal box to each winner.
- The competition will run from Wednesday 5th May to 9th May 2020 6:00 pm (AEST) and entries will only be accepted during this timeframe.
- There will be 2 winners contacted via Instagram direct message on Saturday 9th of May 2020
- If the winner fails to claim the prize within the given timeframe the draw will take place again to pick another winner.
- The prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services
- Each Prize is to be used for personal use only and not be re-sold or used for business or corporate purposes
- Promoter reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Promoter takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect short-code, Force Majeure, or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Prize.
- Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Promoter control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize, Promoter has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
- The Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or other third party platforms.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
- Promotions and these Terms and Conditions are governed by Australia law. Any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Australia.