Standard Promotion and Competition Conditions
Standard Promotion and Competition Conditions
The “Promoter” is The Big Boutique, whose registered office is The Big Boutique, PO Box 1204, Hawksburn, VIC, 3142
‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
- all people under the age of 18 years where the prize incorporates air travel or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
- all people who have already won a prize from this promotion.
- These Promotion or Competition Rules (the “Rules”) apply to all The Big Boutique Promotions or Competitions (collectively, the “Promotion”) conducted by means of any medium. The Rules may change from time to time.
- If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms (the “Specific Rules”) those Specific Rules will apply if there is any inconsistency with the Rule.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Rules, registration, entry or vote is limited to one (1) per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the Rules and the Specific Rules and confirmation that the entrant has the necessary authority to enter that Promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion, unless specified in the Specific Rules.
- The Promotion is open to Australia Residents only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
- Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Promoter decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules (including the Specific Rules), gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant Promoter exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Winning the Prize
- All amounts quoted in dollars above is AUD dollars
- The prize consists of one ‘tis the seasonal box to each winner.
- The competition will run from Wednesday 5th May to 9th May 2020 6:00 pm (AEST) and entries will only be accepted during this timeframe.
- There will be 2 winners contacted via Instagram direct message on Saturday 9th of May 2020
- If the winner fails to claim the prize within the given timeframe the draw will take place again to pick another winner.
- The prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services
- Each Prize is to be used for personal use only and not be re-sold or used for business or corporate purposes
- Promoter reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Promoter takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect short-code, Force Majeure, or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Prize.
- Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Promoter control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize, Promoter has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.
- The Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or other third party platforms.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
- Promotions and these Terms and Conditions are governed by Australia law. Any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Australia.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Your ‘tis the box will be shipped by Australia Post eParcel and will take 5 - 7 working days, up to 10 working days to Western Australia. Delivery to PO Boxes, Parcel Collect and Parcel Lockers is available.
Once your order is despatched you will receive an email from us saying your box is being shipped, then a second email from Australia Post with your Tracking Details. This Tracking Number belongs to Australia Post and is for you to follow your box all the way from us to you within the Australia Post Portal https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
It is your responsibility to track your box via Australia Post and check your box is moving. If more time than our advertised 7-10 business days has passed and you still have not received your box you should check your Tracking Details again with Australia Post and if necessary lodge an online enquiry using your Tracking Number.
If you are not at home to receive your box it will be taken to your local Post Office. Because of the current congestion at Post Offices it is CRITICAL that you collect your box within 7 days. Post Offices are not always able to hold packages for the usual 10 days due to the enormous amount of parcels being processed.
If you do not collect your box from the Post Office in the designated time and is Returned to Sender - and you wish for your box to be returned to you again you will be charged the initial Return Fee of $18.95 PLUS a second Return Fee of $18.95.
What if my order hasn't arrived in the estimated time?
Please note that our shipping guidelines are based on the estimated time of arrival from the despatch date, not the date your order is placed.
Our delivery time guidelines are based on business days, which only includes Monday - Friday and excludes public holidays. If you believe your order is outside the specified time range of delivery, and you are having your parcel delivered to a business address, please check the mail room or reception for your parcel.
If your parcel is being delivered to a home address and you have left delivery instructions, please check around your property for somewhere safe the delivery driver may have left your parcel.
Please check your confirmation email to confirm your delivery address was correct.
If more time than our advertised 7-10 business days has passed and you still have not received your box you should check your Tracking Details again with Australia Post and if necessary lodge an online enquiry using your Tracking Number.
Who will deliver my parcel?
Your parcel will be sent via Australia Post eParcel.
How to track your parcel with Australia Post:
Once your box has been despatched from ‘tis the box Melbourne Warehouse you will receive an email from Australia Post with your Tracking Number advising your box has been received and scanned by Australia Post.
2. Enter this tracking number at http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html
For parcel enquiries you can contact Australia Post directly on 137 678
If you have been through these processes and still cannot locate your parcel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to ensure you don't miss your delivery:
Our deliveries with Australia Post are delivered with safe drop, meaning your parcel will be left in a secure place around your property if no-one is home. If you are having your parcel delivered to a work address, please ensure you include your business name and any delivery instructions (eg "Leave at Reception").
Can I track my box?
Yes. When you order your box,‘tis the boxwill email you an Order Confirmation. Then when your box leaves our warehouse you will receive full Tracking Details from Australia Post. You can follow the progress of your box all the way from us to you. It is your responsibility to track the delivery of‘tis the boxvia the Tracking Details supplied by Australia Post at the time of despatch.
Where will my box be taken if I’m not home?
If you are not at home to receive‘tis the box, and you have not left instructions to leave your box unattended, Australia Post will leave a card advising you where your box has been taken for you to collect. This will always be your local Post Office where you normally pick up parcels. You will need your Tracking Number and ID to collect your box from the Post Office. Australia Post will hold your box for a maximum of 10 days after which it will be returned to 'tis the box at a cost of $18.95.If you wish for your box to be returned to you again you will be charged the initial Return Fee of $18.95 PLUS a second Return Fee of $18.95.
Do you ship outside of Australia?
‘tis the box is your first health, beauty & lifestyle subscription box made by Australians for Australians. One day we’ll share the love outside of Australia, but for now, ‘tis the boxis just for us Aussies.
Will I be charged for shipping?
We offer FREE shipping on all Recurring Seasonal Subscriptions for our 4 Seasonal Boxes. FREE Shipping does not apply to individual products, Bundle Boxes, Unwrapped Boxes and Build a Boxes. All orders other than our four seasonal boxes incur a Flat Rate Shipping Fee of just $12.95 Australia-wide. This is significantly less than the actual cost.
NOTE - As of June 2022 we are not offering new Recurring Subscriptions until further notice. This is due to suppliers' difficulties in meeting our quantity requirements on time.
What is a Bundle Box?
In addition to our seasonal boxes we also release a limited number of Bundle Boxes. Bundle Boxes are a unique combination of products not seen together in our seasonal boxes and represent amazing value!
How do I order a Bundle Box?
To order a Bundle Box simply go to our website and Click on Bundle Box Sale in the top banner. You'll see a constant changing range of boxes right there.
How much is a Bundle Box?
Currently our Bundle Boxes range from $59.95 to $69.95 and represent MINIMUM savings of 60%!
Can I always buy a Bundle Box?
Yes! Due to the popularity of our Bundle Boxes they are available all the time and they change all the time!
Can I request for a personalised note to go inside my box to a friend?
Yes we are happy to include a note in your box but please include this when you place your order. We ship our boxes daily - so if there is a delay between placing your order and requesting a note your box could travel without the note.
How do I log in?
Pop onto tisthe.com and click on Member Login at the top of the page. Enter the email address and password you signed up with and you will see your full subscription dashboard.
If for some reason you can not log in this is most likely because you did not physically activate your account when you first signed up with us. Check your inbox at the time you signed up for our email inviting you to activate your account or email us at email@example.com and we will resend your activation email.
NOTE - As of June 2022 we are not offering new Recurring Subscriptions until further notice.
How do I update my billing and shipping information?
It’s important to keep your Billing and Shipping Details up to date. Any errors will significantly delay the delivery of your box, or your box even being lost.
To update your details:
1. Log in to your Account
2. Click on Manage Subscription
3. To edit your address Click on Address and Shipping Information and then Click Edit
4. To edit change Payment Details Click on Payment Information and then Click Edit.
How do I reset my password?
If you forget your password – we all do it! – pop onto tisthe.com click on the drop down menu, click on Member Log In, select Reset Password and we’ll send you an email with a link to reset your password.
If you’re still having difficulties, drop us an email and we’ll help you get sorted. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you take returns or exchanges?
tis the box purchases are final sale and non-refundable. We do not accept returns or exchanges on boxes, box items, additional box purchases, or shop/edit sale orders. Any returns made to us will not be eligible for a refund. Should any goods be faulty, we will gladly replace as per Australian law.
Customer Service Response times
Please allow up to 2 business days for email responses via email@example.com. If your enquiry is urgent please Direct Message us through our Instagram or Facebook.